Resource Base Ltd (ASX:RBX) is an Australian based mineral exploration company focused on the development of highly prospective exploration projects with demonstrated potential for scalable discoveries.
Black Range Project:
- Located in the well-known and highly prospective Stavely corridor in north-west Victoria
- Tenements are surrounded by excellent infrastructure
- Captures three fault-bound segments of the Stavely Arc volcanics
- Eclipse prospect – where a supergene blanket of enriched copper (chalcocite) mineralisation is developed above widespread copper, gold and zinc mineralisation
- Large-scale geophysical program recently completed
- New zone of interest identified with numerous targets hosted in favourable geological setting
- The geophysical survey program combined with previous geological works has assisted with establishing priority drill target areas for the Company’s initial drilling program due to commence imminently
Mitre Hill Project:
- Five strategic tenement applications over ground located within the Murray Basin across Victoria and South Australia
- Prospective for ionic clay hosted Rare Earth Element (REE) deposits
- The main economic target is ionic clay hosted Rare Earth deposits
- Significant archive of historical exploration data has been acquired by the Company including drilling results
- Recently secured Exploration Licence 007646 (EL007646) – its first within the Mitre Hill Project
In conjunction with the Company’s exploration programs, Resource Base will be actively pursuing acquisition opportunities to further enhance shareholder value.
Resource Base hosts a team of directors and executives with extensive experience in tenement acquisition, exploration management, feasibility studies, approvals, plant construction/commissioning, mining and processing operations management.